This sweet little precious one has got some lungs, folks. He kept us up for 2 hours last night (or should I say early this morning) screaming because he had gas. The doctor confirmed my biggest fear today.
"It sounds like colic."
I thought it would make me cry, but I have to admit it was a comfort to know I had tried everything I knew and it had nothing to do with me. Poor Beck is pitiful when it hits though. Tight tummy. Arched back. He even makes actual tears. When he finally settled down, his eyes were puffy and red.
So I will enjoy this picture (since it is our computer's background) when my boy is screaming his head off because his belly aches. Bless.
Em said...
ReplyDeletemy poor little man! i hope he feels better soon!
Call Russ he maybe up with Kuy having the same problems too! I love you!
ReplyDeleteBless! This too shall pass and all will been well! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteChanda