Monday, June 27, 2011

a big girl, a birthday girl, and the Burleys

Beck and I had our first overnight trip this past Saturday to the Burley's for Ella's first birthday.  The traveling both to and from was fine.  It was the sleeping at night that was not so fun.  But looking back, we survived, we have done lots of napping today, I think I would have cried if I had missed Ella's first birthday, and I am so happy that Beck got to meet so many wonderful people who love him so much.



The Big Girl

Beck and the original baby, Camryn.  I remember going to see Camryn, Heather, and Jason right after she was born.  This little bit is going to be a kindergartener soon!  Makes me tear up just typing it.  She is super smart and can read anything.  We are going to have to cease adult conversations where we spell key words that we don't want her to hear because she is too smart for that now.  I love this little girl to pieces, and although she is a big girl who will run all of the way upstairs to tote down Beck's diaper bag (which weighs about as much as she does), she will still let you hold her and cuddle her. 



 The Birthday Girl

Little miss fireball.  She is such a love and is learning so much each day.  During our short stay I heard her say "thank you," "Ella," and "baby."  Watch out world....here she comes!


 Burley, the original, and Beck

Does this need a comment??  I think the picture says it all.  I love how Beck is checking Jason out with only one eye.  




Sweet moments


1 comment:

  1. Awww! I love all of these pictures! I hate it that I did not have a photo op with Mr. Beck. I felt like I was running around with the party or chasing "little miss fireball" the whole time. Beck and I are due for some QT the next time y'all are here! :)

    ReplyDelete