Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Weekly Menu 4 and Happy Birthday

I have been so slack about this...so sorry.  We had about a week and a half of meals from sweet friends and family right after we brought Beck home.  Then it was hit or miss for a while.  I have been cooking, but I will say it has not been the best.  So this week, I am ready to get back to some tasty home-cooked food.

Monday-dinner at a friend's house
Tuesday-Taco Soup
Wednesday-Spaghetti (trying a friend's recipe that was so delish)
Thursday-Chicken Nachos
Friday-Hamburgers and Zucchini Pie (will try to remember to take a picture of this and post the recipe...it is perfect for summer)
Saturday-Pizza Chili
Sunday-French Dips


And today is my dad's birthday!  He is such a wonderful man of God.  He spent most of his life being a civil engineer.  Somewhere around my middle school years he answered God's call to the ministry and enrolled himself in seminary at Erskine.  He worked full-time and went to school part-time for several years until I graduated from high school.  That same year he also graduated with his masters of divinity.  Now he is a full-time pastor and poppy, and I must say he is equally awesome at both.  Happy 25th anniversary of your 39th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment