Monday, September 5, 2011

Lurkers - Unveil yourselves

It has come to my attention that people are actually reading my blog!  However, only the same 3 people comment all of the time.  So I have an incentive for commenting.  Beck just had his 3 month pictures made and I have access to them right now.  For each person who comments (just say hi!), I will post a picture of Beck that you haven't seen before.  You do not have to sign in to comment.  Just comment as "anonymous" and then put your name (first name or nickname is fine) at the end of your comment.  You have about a week or so!  Happy commenting!

13 comments:

  1. I read your blog! Of course I usually comment, so I don't think I'm a lurker :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll introduce myself....I found your blog through Abby Ivester's. I'm a friend of a friend of hers from college and she has some neat blog friends! I have an 18 mo old daugther and enjoy watching other people's kids grow up too! :) You can follow my blog at alisonwisconsin.blogspot.com :) there you go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm one of your usual three (I think:) but I wanna see a new picture of BECK!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i enjoy keeping up with you and your family!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, please! Hugs, Faith (PS - Am I one of the three who always comment?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI!!!!!!! Show us some pretty pics!!!!! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I found your blog through Kelly Parkison's adoption blog. I'm also an adoption mommy, and love to read about other families like ours.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!! Thanks for the delicious taco soup :) Your little Beck is so precious! Cat (I work with Jeff)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read your blog. I can't recall how I happened upon it, but my best friend is trying to adopt. I love reading success stories on adoptions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess I am a lurker because I've only commented once or twice! :) ~Lauren S.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Auntie Em Said...
    Show me those pictures!... lol (and hard copies will be needed so they can be posted on the Edwards board!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love me some Edwards! Beck is just the icing on the cake. Love you guys! PS I get to see the pics all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always read your blog and i love new pictures of beck!! -Alexis :)
    oh and btw i love my picture broad/frame thing!! :)

    ReplyDelete