Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Ornament Fun!

After 6 weeks of being this side of the womb, I finally got to meet Grace!!!  My best and oldest friend Carolyn had Grace at the end of October and we have been trying to find a time to go see her and her little family in Raleigh.  We finally did it last weekend and had a blast.  Even the trips there and back were fabulous as Beck slept for the majority of both of them.  

I brought a little crafty ornament for us to create to commemorate our kiddos' first Christmas.  We painted their feet, Beck's right one and Grace's left one, in blue and pink, and pressed them onto a silver ball ornament.  Let's just say I am glad I bought a 4-pack of ornaments because it definitely took us that many tries to get a good imprint of Beck's foot.  Grace's was a little easier to get, since she was completely relaxed through the whole thing.  

 Beck's turn first!




 working hard to get the perfect foot imprint

 Geez, mom, get it done already!

 Grace's turn!


 Taking their first nap together...Paul was at work and Jeff and Carolyn both got calls from Mother Nature right before we left for the outlet mall so I took one for the team and held both sleeping babies. :)
Sweetest thing in the world!

We can't wait to see our friends again in January!

2 comments:

  1. Auntie Em said...
    Potential wifey?! i must approve first! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW! That's precious! I didn't realize Carolyn had a baby:)

    ReplyDelete