If Little One is a girl, this is what she will wear home from the hospital.
this was mine when I was a little one
If Little One is a boy, this is what he will wear home from the hospital.
a gift from Mimi, my mom
And Little One, whether a he or a she, will be wrapped up in this blanket.
this was also mine when I was a little one, and yes, I know it has pink on it
This is my favorite right now. I just pull them out of the drawer and hold them. So tiny.
Now back to this gender thing. I have always wanted a boy. I know you are supposed to say "I want the baby to be healthy" and I do, but I really want a boy. I think it is because Jeff loves his mother and he would do anything for her, but he does not neglect me as his wife in the process. And because we have a super cool boy named picked out. However, my mother bestowed upon me recently the gift of baby girl clothes. Not just any baby girl clothes, but baby girl clothes that my sisters and I used to wear. The kind of thing you just can't fine anywhere else.
these are just 6 of the several baby girl outfits I have. we must have worn a brand new dress every time we entered the church house doors!
So now I really want twins, a girl and a boy.





Ha ha ha! I hope you get those twins! And,by the way, you do have a super cool boy name picked out if it's still the same one I know. The outfit we had picked out for Camryn to come home from the hospital swallowed her. We ended up just putting her in a onesie Kelli had given me. I don't know that I ever dressed her in that other outfit even when she grew into it. But that onesie is now in Cam's memory box!
ReplyDeleteSO SO PRECIOUS! I think it's so neat that your mom saved those special things of yours to share with your Little one! I'm like you--for some reason I would just LOVE to have a little boy one day...but you're right-a healthy baby of any kind is a blessing! You are brave girl---but if you can handle twins you go for it!lol!
ReplyDeleteEmily Said...
ReplyDeleteTwins would be perfect!!!
I'm so excited for ya'll and can't wait for this baby to join your special family!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a precious post. I am nowhere near having babies, but I daydream of similar things all of the time. You have an amazing experience just around the corner!
ReplyDeleteand p.s. I also secretly hope I have a little boy one day. Little girls are sweet, but there is just something about little boys... :)