It started out just like any other Wednesday. Get ready for work. Make sure there is a plan for dinner. Mold sweet young fourth grade minds. Faculty meeting at 3:15.
I came home and went straight to the kitchen to get dinner started so we could eat before church. I peeked over the couch and saw my sweet hubs napping away after a long night at work. While standing at the end of the couch, something caught my eye.
I turned around to see all of this...
stroller and infant car seat
swing and bouncy seat combo with a plug-in feature
pack 'n play (still packed, not yet played with)
car seat base
My mother-in-law and sister-in-law had expressed an interest in buying us one of our larger, more expensive, much needed items. I sent Carrie (SIL) a link to what we wanted and told her to shop around. I seriously thought they would pick one of the items. Oh no, they bought all of them in the pattern we really wanted! They were super sneaky about it too! They called Jeff on Sunday and told him that he had some packages to go pick up at Buy Buy Baby today. He picked them up and put them all together. :) It made me a little teary-eyed to see everything, knowing that a baby is in the not-too-distant future and that this baby will be welcomed into a very loving extended family on both sides.





Emily Said...
ReplyDeleteYAY I can't wait for the baby so i can come take care of him or her!!!
Awesome!!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!!! Way to go baby fairies! :)
ReplyDeleteOk, I just went and looked at your BRU registry, and the "My First Scrubs" made me laugh out loud!!! Presh!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is the SWEETEST thing ever!!! I know yall must have hearts spilling over with lots of JOY!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome. Now we can shop for the "fun stuff"!
ReplyDelete