Thursday, June 10, 2010

JSE.4

Here's a little look into JSE over the past four years.




Happy Anniversary, J. God designed us for Him and for each other. I know it everytime I wake up and look over at you, knowing that my weaknesses are your strengths and your weaknesses are my strengths. I know it when you make a bold decision for our family that you have prayed about. I know it when I make a big mistake and you just laugh it off. I love you.
Love,
SE

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! I just wanted to let you know that unforturnately we had to cancel the blog party. I hope we can reschedule it for another time soon and i'll be sure to let ya know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! You two are the GREATEST! Jason said to tell you we remembered it was your anniversary b/c of the pencils we still have! :) By they way, I'm particularly partial to the first two pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily Said...
    Happy Late Anniversary!!! I'm Back and I can tell you know!!! By the way I Can't wait form Em and SE time on Thursday!!! I Love You!!!

    ReplyDelete