Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hmmmm....

We are certainly up to something in our house. Can you guess what it is?


Are we having a yard sale?

Are we having a slumber party?


Are we moving????


If you guessed any of those, you are WRONG. Here is the last and most obvious hint. Can you guess what we are up to?



4 comments:

  1. OOOoooo! I know! I know! You're going camping! Are you going in the pop up? Hope y'all have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pop up is still chilling the yard so we are taking the tent. We are going to be doing some of our own cooking so I am looking forward to using that sweet little cook top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...I must say I'm jealous! LOL! Camping is my FAVORITE thing in the whole world! It's so relaxing and makes me so happy! Hope yall have a GREAT time! Where yall camping?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are going somewhere close by. Don't won't to get too far from home in case our cooking stuff totally bombs out.

    ReplyDelete