again.
I tried blogging before, and I stopped doing it. I felt like I never had anything to say that anyone wanted to hear. And it really bothered me to get on the internet and see that it had been so long since I last updated my blog. I was kinda busy, finishing a masters degree, helping J get settled in a new job, etc. (I know other people do that stuff all the time, but it was a lot for me). Now the degree is complete, the husband is working, and I have had some extra time on my hands. So...I have reading people's blogs!
I realized a couple of things:
1-A blog is about my thoughts... no matter how trivial. One blog that I read said that she started her blog as a journal. I am going forth with this mindset.
2-I read several blogs and I almost never comment. That does not mean that I do not enjoy them or that I do not comment to myself about the posts. So if no one comments, then I'm okay.
3-Several things have happened, or just jumped into my brain, that I wanted to share, and now I can!
Here we go again.
YAY! Glad you're back in bloggity-land! :)
ReplyDelete