We are back from a mini-vacation to Highlands, NC with some friends. We ate way (and I mean way) too much and we did lots of sleeping and movie watching. I took no pictures because I did not take a moment to charge my camera batteries, but the view from the porch of this house was amazing. Views like that just make me stop and say, "You are awesome God!"
~
My friend, Jessica, is due with her first baby TODAY! I have not heard anything yet, but I am beyond excited. I cannot wait to hear all of the details of the delivery, get her impressions of labor and delivery, but most of all to meet Miss Leah Grace because I think she and I will be tight.:)
~
I made two sets of brackets for the NCAA tournament. Neither one of them is doing so hot. In my defense, I picked the winners based on who had the coolest name or teams that I had heard of. I mean, when you have a team name like Gonzaga, Villanova, or Xavier, you deserve to win based on cool points alone.
~
Another thing I am giving another try is couponing. I am going to spend this evening after church working on those. I do love getting a good deal!
~
I started a list of books I am reading. This is really just for me to keep up with what I am reading. If you should check some of them out, some of them will be children's books and some of them will be grown-up books.
I LOVE YOU SE!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE~EM!!!!!!!!!