Bless his head of hair. The answer is no, I did not cut his hair to look like this and I don't do anything to it but comb it.
Watching the Apple Festival parade with Uncle Barry.
Met sweet Jackson. Jackson was 7lb. 6 oz. in this picture, the same size Beck was the day we got him. I already forgot how tiny he was compared to now.
Hanging out (and spitting up on) Aunt Jessica (Jackson's mommy).
Getting his gums brushed during bath time...he loves this soo much.
Asleep during his first full-length movie. Our church showed Soul Surfer outside on the big screen. He washed the first half and then slept for the second.
Holding Mommy's hand.
Love.
Checking out everything on the entertainment station...not interacting with anything yet, but really checking it out.
Still sucking/chewing on as many fingers as I can fit in my mouth.
And that my friends, is the most delicious (and to date the only) blueberry cobbler I have ever made. It is even good for breakfast. :)

These are zoo cute! the picture under daddy hold beck is my new favorite of him!and the cobbler looks amazing! Also, the picture of him hold your hand is adorable!! I love y'all!
ReplyDeleteAlexis :)
First of all, I have GOT to try that to make that cobbler? Was it very hard? If so, then it won't be for me...lol! And that baby is so CUTE!!!!! You look so pretty and so happy to be Beck's mommy in the pic of both of yall!
ReplyDeleteLaura~the cobbler recipe is very easy. It is a Pioneer Woman recipe. You can use it with any kind of fruit. :)
ReplyDelete