Sunday, May 1, 2011

Right now...

1. I am loving watching my husband sleep on the couch and make all of the funny sleep noises that he makes.  I would insert a picture here, but I'm pretty sure that he would not appreciate that as his lily-white belly is all kinds of exposed. :)

2. I totally loved every moment of the Royal Wedding.  No I didn't get up early to watch everything on television, but that was mostly because I had a 12+ hour day ahead of me filled with fourth graders and all of the fun walking that Stone Mountain has to offer.  I stayed up late to watch it last night and I am still in fairytale land today.

3. I bought our baby some britches last night.  I had a total panic moment when I was standing in Little One's nursery (which I do a lot these days).  We have one pair of jeans.  That's right.  One.  pair.  A ridiculous amount of onesies, but no bottoms.  Now Little One has one pair of jeans and three more pairs of knit pants.  Whew!  I feel like I just side-stepped a major crisis there.

4. Speaking of Little One's nursery, it gets the best natural light of any room in our house.  Right now, it looks like it is glowing.  So cool.

5. Mother's Day is next weekend and I cannot wait until I get to join in on all of that. :)  And I got my mom and mother-in-law the best. gifts. ever.

6. My 5th anniversary is only 40 days away.  Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment