Saturday, May 29, 2010

18

That seems to be my lucky number lately...at least when it comes to CVS deals. Take a look at what I did 3 weeks ago:
2 boxes of cereal (Froot Loops and Apple Jacks)
2 Dove body washes
2 bottles of Pantene shampoo
1 box of Kotex U tampons
2 boxes of Purex complete laundry detergent
1 cuticle trimmer
1 box of nail tools (can't remember what these are called)
All of these items cost me $18.00 and I walked out with $12 in extra care bucks (ECBs).
Then two weeks ago:
4 boxes of Orville Redenbacher popcorn
1 Herbal Essences shampoo and 1 HE conditioner
1 gift bag
1 bag of Life Savers
2 tubes/boxes of Colgate Pro Clinical toothpaste
2 boxes of Renuzit crystal smelly things
1 box of Tampax Pearl compact tampons
2 bottles of Dawn dish detergent
All of these items cost me $18.33 and I walked out with $14 in ECBs.
Then this past week my number was 6:
2 bottles of Arm and Hammer detergent
2 bottle of Pantene hairspray
4 sticks of Old Spice deodorant
2 bottles of Palmolive dish detergent.
I only came out with $2 in ECBs this time, but I paid $6.33 for all of it! Just to make a price comparison, one bottle of the Arm and Hammer detergent was regularly priced $6.99 and I got all of these items for less than that.
Can I get a big ole woo-hoo for coupons.

1 comment:

  1. Yep you can! WOO HOO! I GOTTA start couponing more! Please keep sharing your deals! Love hearing about them! And sorry you can't make it to the blog party...we will miss ya!

    ReplyDelete